The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Elk Grove Care and Rehabilitation Center is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Elk Grove was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
Click here to read our Resident and Family Testimonials.
What makes Windsor Elk Grove unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. These languages include: Tagalog, Hmong, Mien, Spanish, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
The rehab team at Windsor Elk Grove Care and Rehabilitation Center have well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- We are the only skilled nursing facility in Elk Grove, CA.
- Our facility is most recommended by hospitals for best therapy services.
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational
- Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- All of our feature rooms are fully air conditioned and have large window sliding glass doors that open to individual patios.
- We are known for our friendly staff and clean facility.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
What makes us special?
- We have newly renovated rooms.
- We have feature rooms with air conditioning.
- Short term rooms have individual televisions and telephones for our resident’s use.
- Our rooms have individual patios with a view of the green grass that surrounds the facility that gives residents a sense of peace, calmness, and the feel of a home like environment.
- We have been serving our community for 7 years.
- We have a friendly and attentive staff providing quality care to all our residents.
- We offer a variety of activities to our residents so they may enjoy their long term or short term stay here with us.
- We are well connected with our community and are part of the Elk Grove Chamber of Commerce.
- Administrator – Randy Balecha
- Director of Nursing – Alma Oviedo
- Social Services Director – April Unpingco
- Director of Business Development – Carrie Moua
- Director of Rehabilitation – Selva Somasundaram
“We had the pleasure of meeting the Administrator of Windsor Elk Grove. We then could clearly see that this compassionate, easy to talk to, caring individual, was probably responsible for a lot of the hiring and coordinating to make things as good as they are for the care of my mother and so many others. We rate Windsor Elk Grove as the best of the best skilled nursing care facilities, both short and long term. It should be understood that no one is paying us to write this review. We are writing it to let anyone out there know that if you are looking for the best care for your loved one, at a skilled nursing facility, don’t look any further. Go to Windsor Elk Grove and look around the facility. We thank God we were led there.”
– Cheryl G.
“My grandfather was admitted to this facility in 2014 because of a fractured bone in his hip and other complex medical condition with dementia. Admitting nurse is good and very polite in answering all my queries. The BEST part here are the therapists, they made my grandfather walk again and transition to our home despite his dementia and difficulty to engage because of his behavior and can become rude. This is why I gave this facility a 5 STAR, in the hospital and other facility my grandfather doesn’t participate but with their rehab they got to involved the patient and the family. I was there during my grandpa’s therapy and recovery and the PTs are very exceptional, knowledgeable and skilled compared to other facility that we’ve been to make my grandfather bring back to his feet again. They even went to our house to check/assess for safety before being allowed to go home, for this I think is going beyond what is being taken cared of in the nursing home and commend this place for that. Very professional and fun rehab/nursing TEAM.”
– Richard T.